US DOE Representative

The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) is authorized by the Energy Policy and Conservation Act of 1975 (as amended) to enforce compliance with the energy and water conservation standards established for certain consumer products and commercial and industrial equipment.

We provide U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Representative Services for clients outside of United States requiring an in-country local representative for the submission of compliance and certification information to DOE. The submission is done online in the Compliance Certification Management System (CCMS).

Our US company TianHeng Consulting, LLC located in Boston is a registered manufacturer with the U.S. Department of Energy. So we can provide the US DOE Representative service and can sign the Third Party Authorization form for your products.

1. Our US Company Information

TianHeng Consulting, LLC
30 N Gould St Ste 44116
Sheridan, WY 82801, United States
Phone: +1 (307) 291-9708

2. Third Party Authorization Form

Here is the Third Party Authorization form that we can fill out and sign.
Consumer Products and Commercial and Industrial Equipment Third-Party Authorization Form

3. List of Products that Require DOE Certification

Battery Chargers (chargers): Bluetooth headsets, Bluetooth speakers, sports bracelets, mobile phones, tablets, car DVDs, MP3, MP4 and other products with small-capacity batteries.

External Power Supplies (power adapters): chargers for mobile phones, tablets, etc.

Televisions (TVs), boilers, ceiling fans, central air conditioners and heat pumps, dryers, cloth washers, computers and battery backup systems, dehumidifiers, direct heating equipment, dishwashers; stove products, kitchen ranges and ovens, microwave ovens, Other refrigeration, swimming pool heaters, portable air conditioners, refrigerators and freezers, room air conditioners, set-top boxes, water heaters.

For pricing and service options please contact us at or call us at +1-613-2208490.