We provide EPA Registration and U.S. Agent services for companies who wish to register pesticide products and devices with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
1. EPA Services We Provide:
1) Initial EPA Registration
- Create a CDX account
- Apply for the Organization ID
- Apply for the Company Number
- Establish Electronic Signature Agreement with EPA
- Apply for the SSTS account
- Apply for the Establishment number
- Initial reporting to EPA
- US Agent service. Receive correspondence and represent the registrant in all matters concerning the EPA registration.
2) Annual Follow-up for EPA Registration
- US Agent service (annually). Receive correspondence and represent the registrant in all matters concerning the EPA registration.
- Annual reporting to EPA for your products and activities to maintain EPA registration.
3) EPA Pesticide Product Registration
4) State Level Pesticide Product Registration
5) Notice of Arrival of Pesticides and Devices (NOA)
2. Products We Cover:
Pesticidal Devices work by physical means (such as electricity, light or mechanics) and does not contain a substance or mixture of substances to destroy, repel, trap or mitigate any pest such as insects, weeds, rodents, certain other animals, birds, mold/mildew, bacteria and viruses.
Devices include, but are not limited to:
- certain ultraviolet light systems, ozone generators, water filters and air filters (except those containing substances), and ultrasonic devices for which claims are made to kill, inactivate, entrap, or suppress the growth of fungi, bacteria, or viruses in various sites;
- certain high frequency sound generators, carbide cannons, foils, and rotating devices for which claims are made to repel birds;
- black light traps, fly traps, electronic and heat screens, fly ribbons, and fly paper for which claims are made to kill or entrap certain insects.
- mole thumpers, sound repellents, foils, and rotating devices for which claims are made to repel certain mammals.
- products that are claimed to control pests via electromagnetic and/or electrical emissions (e.g., hand held bug zappers, electric flea combs).
- products that work via principles indicated in the 1976 Federal Register Notice for one category of pest but are claimed to control pests of different types (e.g., sticky traps for rodents (without attractants), light or laser repellents for birds, etc.).
Pesticide contains a substance or mixture of substances that is intended to destroy, repel, prevent or mitigate any pest such as insects, weeds, rodents, certain other animals, birds, mold/mildew, bacteria and viruses.
|Animal Repellant||Algaecide||Molluscicide||Water Purifier|
3. Our EPA U.S. Agent Information:
Company Name: TianHeng Consulting, LLC
Company Address: 392 Andover Street, Wilmington, MA 01887, USA
Phone Number: 617-997-4010
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Contact Us:
For pricing and other inquires please contact us at email@example.com or fill out the form below.