TianHeng Consulting is a Regulatory Compliance consulting firm providing high quality, price-competitive Testing and Certification services. Our services include China CCC, SRRC, NAL, Taiwan NCC & BSMI, FCC, Industry Canada, CE mark, AS/NZS, RoHS, REACH etc.
Regulatory Compliance Sales Representative (2 openings)
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Representative to join our marketing & sales team for Global Approvals in Kanata, ON. The successful candidate should be a goal-oriented sales professional with good record of maximizing client service opportunities. Highly motivated with persuasive communication and excellent interpersonal skills. Proven ability to access client needs to effectively promote our services.
- Research potential Clients that may need TianHeng Consulting services and establish initial and follow-up contacts with identified key decision makers.
- Consult electronic manufacturers on compliance testing (product safety testing, electromagnetic compatibility testing, wireless testing) and international certifications.
- Generate precise and accurate quotation specific to the product and country requirements and discuss with clients about the quotation.
- Providing Service Agreements and discuss with client about the agreement or other client provided forms of agreement. Make the clients to sign the agreement.
- Manage the projects, work with the testing labs and country authorities to enable smooth International Certification projects and increase customer satisfaction.
- Ensure well managed projects and documentation packages to the appropriate certification bodies/agencies.
- Track certifications and expiration dates to notify customers of upcoming certificate expiry/renewals.
- Strongly focus on customer satisfaction, account growth and expansion of services provided for larger customers over all related industries.
- Actively participate in trade shows and networking events to prospect new business opportunities.
- Consistently deliver top ranking performance.
- Frequently seek out and develop win-win partnerships resulting in increasing leads and referrals.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills are essential.
- A Post-secondary diploma in Electronics & Electrical Engineering fields is preferred.
- Proficient with CRM’s, Microsoft Office, Lead Service software and other software. Dedicated and methodical documentation of client activities in CRM.
- Skilled identifying and opening doors with decision makers.
- Skilled in interpersonal interactions with clients at multiple levels: C-Suite, Project Managers, Estimators, Project Engineers.
- Leverage existing contacts to develop long term clients for TianHeng Consulting.
- Working knowledge of global/international EMC standards in the ITE and Telecom Networking space is an asset: CISPR 32 / EN 55032, CISPR 35 / EN55035, CISPR 24 / EN 55024, FCC Part 15, ICES-003, ETSI EN 300 386, IEC/EN 61000-X-Y
- Working knowledge of ITE product safety standards is preferred: IEC/UL/EN 60950-1, IEC/EN 60825-1, IEC/EN 60825-2
- Working knowledge of various country approvals, regulatory marks and homologation processes is preferred