Canada Trade Marks Registration (Representative for Service)

Companies who do not have a presence in Canada will require a local Representative for Service located in Canada in order to register a Trade Mark with the Canadian Intellectual Property Office.

TianHeng Consulting Inc. provides an in-country point of contact between our clients and the Canadian Intellectual Property Office for the purposes of Trade Marks registration.


  • Trade-marks Act (R.S.C., 1985, c. T-13) Section 42
  • Trade-marks Regulations, SOR/96-195, Clause 9


For details about Canada Trade Marks Registration and get a quote, contact us at:
or call us at +1.613.2208490.